Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Eggs on Granville Island.

Woofles and Meowz is simply the coolest train caboose converted into one of Vancouver's first Pet bakery. Things have changed in the past few years as it was first opened as a Pet Deli that sold raw food for dogs and cats waaaaay ahead of the trend. Later it stocked toys and treats baked right here in the caboose and since I have bought it I have packed it with equipment, toys, treats, gifts and products for both cats and dogs. I love that we sell items for both cats and dogs as I sometimes think with all the purse doggies purchased in the past few years that retailers have forsaken our feline friends....not so here!
This morning another animal was busy at Granville Island and especially around the Kids Only Market and that was the EASTER BUNNY!!
As I left the parking garage to head to work I noticed a whole slew of easter eggs all over the island tucked into nooks and crooks. It was the most charming sight and one sorely needed on this very rainy day!
I could not help but open up one of these colorful toys so see that there was a wee sticker and a cute saying inside.
Whomever did the work for this project I have to say a BIG THANK YOU!!!! It was the sweetest thing and watching the young'ins laughing up a storm while searching for them was wonderful!

Happy Easter everybody from Woofles and Meowz.

No comments: