Friday, October 24, 2008

Facebook page for Woofles and Meowz


So as I step into the blinding light of the new ages I see just how fast technology moves especially in the marketing arena.

Yeh I know that it sounds like a cliche.."everything is moving forward so fast" but I am not without a few skills in knowing what is cutting edge or at the very least semi sharp.

Lately I have discovered that there are some interesting ways to get people onboard the caboose.

One way is to pinpoint marketing towards your target buyers and I have found that most of my shoppers are completely computer savvy and navigate around a keyboard like nobody's business.

I have placed our address at http://www.yelp.com/ to add a completely unbiased review site as well we did up a new facebook page at the link below...if you like it become a "fan"...we'd love ya forever!



No comments: