Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ok, this is turning out to be an easier excercise in blogging that I thought.
So heres the scoop on the poop. Here in Vancouver we seem to have an abundance of pet parks where there are many people who take their four legged friends to frolick. I understand that there are 30,000 dogs in the central core of the city and I have to say what a great job the people of this city are doing with regard to the pooper scooper actions. Now, I do sell alot of the biodegradeable bags for picking up the poo so I knew there was a conscious effort on the part of owners to be "green" but it was remarked by several people visiting the store "what a clean city we have especially with all the dogs...there is no poop anywhere". I wont tell you where they live exactly but suffice it to say its below the 49th parallel. I was pretty proud of that fact so good on ya Vancouver...keep it up.

No comments: