Thursday, September 3, 2009

Granville Island and the oasis that is Woofles and Meowz.

Lately I have been experiencing severe tennis elbow in my right arm and was wondering what the heck the reason is.
It came to light recently when my sister mentioned that i am making thousands of biscuits, cookies and other treats in our organic fresh baked line here at the store.
What a lovely problem to have!
Added to the roster of biscuits this past month is one that I cannot keep in the store and make fast enough and that is the organic bison and bacon biscuits. Now, I admit that these smell pretty darn yummy when I am baking them so it is no surprise that they are going fast...almost too fast suggests the pain in my arm.
Again. a pretty nice problem to have. I am always looking for new directions and suggestions when it comes to the treats so if anyone has an idea I welcome the input.
Until then I will keep making the 20 or so menu items and wear the wrist and elbow brace...and try to not complain about it too much..
all my problems should be so deliscious!

No comments: